BJP Manifesto 2024 - Modi ki guarantee

The 2024 BJP manifesto is out and took some time to go through it. The table of contents is full of “Modi ki guarantee” for this or that.

Clearly the front and center for the manifesto is Mr Modi.

Overall the manifesto seems very detailed in its structure catering to all sections of the society, with the glaring omission of religious minorities. Modi clearly offers no guarantees there.

I could not find any central theme or focus other than governance and surprising lack of focus on legislation. On the bright side, there is nothing about furthering the cultural agenda other than what we already know - Universal Civil Code (UCC), One nation, one election etc.

Link: https://www.bjp.org/bjp-manifesto-2024

2 Likes

I understand the BJP manifesto is directed towards citizens of Bharat.

Even their track record says that they strive to deliver to citizens of India whether it is Infrastructure push or financial, social, economic inclusion.

It is the dynastic politicians who play the Divide and Rule tactics by creating chimera of special attention to few identified groups.

I guess any new political party should pick up good practices and shun bad practices of existing parties.

Otherwise what is the whole purpose if the intention is to continue same old same old.

1 Like

It is the dynastic politicians who play the Divide and Rule tactics by creating chimera of special attention to few identified groups.

Credit where it’s due. Full marks for infrastructure development.

When it comes to inclusion, this is where we stand :point_down:

Here is Modi ji uniting the nation. It’s a blatant attack on minorities, right from the prime minister of the country. There is no factual data. Just a big lie, which unfortunately our innocent civilians buy.

Omg! Yeh bol kya rahe hain. So much hate for Indian Muslims. Yeh is desh ke PM hain 10 saal se. Shameful!
When you have nothing to show except hatred.
This line “mangalsootra bhi bech denge” 😖😖😖
pic.twitter.com/6xHBGaheN4

— Rakhi Tripathi (@rakhitripathi) April 21, 2024
3 Likes